DescriptionThe wire Diamond Chair by Stolt Design and Kubikoff Lab is true to its name reflecting a design brilliance that extends from top to bottom. The deep seat pocket and waterfall seat edge keep you comfortable by reducing pressure on the backs of thighs. The Polycarbonate shell is produced of ecologically friendly and recyclable. This authentic chair is sturdy enough to stand the test of time and sumptuous enough to be your modern dining chair of choice. The seat pad is available in various colors and can be purchased separately.
Available for quick ship.
- Polycarbonate Shell in clear transparent or white
- Seat color choices available
- Available in several base types
- Seat cushions available at added cost
- Base: Chrome-plated, white or black powder-coated base
- Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 32" H x 18" W x 20.8" D
- Seat height: 18"
is a young and open-minded design trio based in Oslo, Norway. Three fellow students graduated from the department of Product Design, at Akershus University College, created Stolt Design. The designers share both knowledge and passion for their work. They approach their designs from a problem-solving point of view, and work to design long-lasting products to market with an eye for quality, functionality and high user value. Stolt Design uses the company as a platform to promote both individual and collective work, and uses each other for quality assurances of the designs.
See more: chair