Sling Upholstered Stacking Chair
DescriptionM.A.D.’s original minimalist stacking chair gets a boost of supreme style and comfort with the addition of premium upholstery and thick poly cushioning. The Sling Upholstered Chair still remains highly durable and ideal for high traffic spaces, but now boasts a more inviting silhouette with amped modern aesthetic. The chair’s shell is crafted from moulded Ash plywood, then dressed in choice of top grain leather, eco-leather or fine fabric in a range of dark and light neutral hues. Its sturdy steel frame and base comes finished in UV resistant epoxy in two colors—white or black. The perfect perch for the modern living room, or busy dining areas. Designed by Mark Daniel.
Available for quick ship.
- Available in black or white metal frame with light brown eco-leather
- Available in black or white metal frame with black eco-leather
- Available in black or white metal frame with eco-grey leather
- Available in black or white metal frame with light grey fabric
- Stackable up to 4 units
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 30.5" H x 18" W x 21" D
- Seat Height: 18.5"
Download Data Sheet
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection