True to its namesake, the PI Stool by Alp Nuhoglu for B & T Design adds a mysterious mathematical element to your decor equation. Its form is fully upholstered and available in many premium fabric, eco-leather and genuine leather options in various high value colors. Made from high quality, commercial grade injection-molded foam set on metal frame with steel springs.
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Frame is supported by steel springs and stainless steel legs
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or fabrics
- Can be special ordered for additional color options
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- COM orders: 1.8 yards of fabric or 2.9 square yards of real leather
Download High-Res Images
has completed his academic education in Mimar Sinan University, at the department of Industrial Products Designing. By 1988 he has found the furniture design firm DOR. Alp has been working at B&T from 2000, as one of the designers and as the design director.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.