By B&T Design
Highly versatile, functional and aesthetically pleasing, the Bleecker modern design stool from B&T Design combines sleek, clear design with high quality and extreme seating comfort. A plywood-molded seat makes the stool light; its flexible steel frame and backrest construction promotes dynamic, comfortable sitting. The way in which it is constructed and designed enables the Bleecker stool to be stacked easily and compactly, vertically on the floor. This advantage makes them ideal in a variety of environments - both in public spaces, restaurants, and cafés and in the home. Multiple stools can also be securely connected in rows. Available in a variety of color options.
Available for Quickship
- Plywood molded seat fully upholstered
- Metal sled base is offered in various color options
- Also offered in matching chair option
- Stock options are not designed to be stackable
- Stackable option can be requested for special orders
- Embedded plastic gliders on the bottom
- All RAL color options can be applied on special orders
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Required COM Yardage per unit is 1.1
- Required COL Square Yards per unit is 1.7
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Download Additional Images
- Counter Height: 30" H 16" W 21" D
- Seat height: 27"
- Bar Height: 33" H 16" W 21" D
- Seat height: 30"
* Please e-mail us for 2D - 3D technical drawings.
NEW SABINE LINEN FABRIC
Download B&T Eco Leather Samples PDF
Download B&T Fabric Samples PDF
Camira Organic Wool Fabric Color Sheet
B&T Design Team (2004),
The innovative furniture and materials that provoke the emergence of the new designs are the main determining factor for the B&T Design team’s motivation and productivity. B&T Design team has adopted the concept of the ideal that favors the “quality product” rather than the “best selling product” while creating the beneficial relationship between the designer and the buyer.
See more: Stool