Utilizing the same triangulated steel wire frame design as the barstools, the pedestal style base of the Delta tables features a minimal footprint, allowing flexible seating options. Available with a choice of veneered plywood tabletops.
- Versatile design to fit modern or traditional settings.
- Steel frame.
- Suitable for residential or commercial use.
- BIFMA certified
- Materials:Powder coated steel legs, veneered plywood tabletop
- Certifications: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.5. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA M7.1 VOC emissions standards for office furniture.
- Care & Cleaning:Clean and dust with a damp cloth.
- Warranty:3 years
- If out of stock, item typically ships in 12-14 weeks.
Powder Coat Options
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.