Mi Stacking Chair
DescriptionNordic nuances highlight the minimalist design of the Mi Chair by Mikko Laakkonen. This handsome side chair is ideal as dining chair or extra seating in the Scandi-modern home. The chair's shell is crafted from plywood then set atop a solid wood frame. It's many characteristics (comfortable, durable, easily-cleaned and stackable) make it perfect seating for daily living and modern lifestyles. Manufactured by Dohaus.
Estimated Lead Time: 2-3 Weeks
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 4
Notes: This product can only be purchased in sets of 4
- Material: Plywood shells with solid oak wood frame
- Backrest and seat can be upholstered in fabric
- Stackable up to 4 units
- Offered in natural oak or stained oak color options
- Offered in 6 different Gabriel Medley fabric colors
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- Commercially Graded
Download Data Sheet PDF
Download Additional Images
- 31.5" H x 20" W x 20" D
Seat Height: 18"
Born in Espoo in 1974, today Mikko Laakkonen is an award-winning designer. First graduating as musical instrument maker, he went on to study furniture design, obtaining a master's degree from University of Art and Design Helsinki. In 2004, Laakkonen found his own studio, and now designs furniture for brands such as Dohaus.
See more: chair