Dining Chair No. 1
By We Do Wood
DescriptionSimple yet stunning, this elegant modern chair is composed of several carefully crafted pieces. The Dining Chair No. 1's appealing seat is rimmed with an abrupt incline inspired by old-fashioned metal dustpans, whose form represents both strength and practical use. The chair features a rounded back with two symmetric keyhole shapes carved into the frame enhancing the three dimensional experience of the chair, and add lightness and air to its feel. Dining Chair no. 1 is made from certified moso bamboo, one of the most sustainable natural resources in the world. Designed by Sebastian Jørgensen.
Estimated Lead Time: 6-8 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Material: Moso Bamboo and Brass
- Delivered in a flat package, final assembly done at home
- Cleaning of bamboo is done by a damped cloth applied a little soap
- Maintenance is done with sandpaper (grain 180) in the fibre direction
- Afterwards 3 treatments with linseed oil should be applied
- We Do Wood only work with certified plantations
- Bamboo is grown with NO chemicals, pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers
- Production has the lowest formaldehyde emissions in the industry
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Public Spaces
- 30" H x 19.3" W x 17.7" D
- Seat height: 17"
Weight: 9 lbs
DesignerDanish furniture designer Sebastian Jørgensen believes a piece of furniture is a success when it invites you to use it and does not require too much explanation. His natural bamboo designs feature lines that are at the same time severe and gentle. The surfaces are shaped with devotion to create simple, geometric forms, and a combination of ease and comfort stands out.
See more: chair