This celestially-inspired, industrial coffee table celebrates the sun and stars with a brilliant Mayan symbol laser-etched in the center of its top. Made from hand rolled raw steel, the Titus Estrella Coffee Table by Marco Pecota boasts an industrial metal character and strong construction. This modern living room table is designed and made in Canada. Some assembly required.
Available for quick ship.
Please email us for lower shipping rates to Canada
- Heavy-gauge steel material and efficient welding joints
- Base can be custom ordered in Painted Finish
- Top is made with Baltic Birch Ply
- The Table Frame is made with Hand finished hot rolled Steel
- Heavy duty commercial product for bars and restaurants
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 18" H x 30" W x 30" D
- Weight: 60 Pounds
- 4" H x 31" W x 31" D
- Weight: 64 Pounds
Noted as a Renaissance man, multidisciplinary artist Marco Pecota has spent his life driven by a passion for design. Mapping out imaginary tree forts and drawing fantastical spacecraft during his childhood years has given way to designing and manufacturing bold industrial-inspired furnishings and interior spaces as founder and lead designer of Pekota Design, his Canada-based industrial design firm. In addition to his retail furniture lines, Pecota is proprietor of the popular Toronto retail store and design venue, Metropolis Living. See Marco Pecota Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.