Dynamic lines and contrasting stitching highlight the Plate 70 Lounge Chair by Luca Nichetto. This beautifully crafted lounge chair gets its name from the manual work that was done by car design artisans where interiors of cars were all crafted by hand. It features a fully upholstered shell set upon legs of cast aluminum, which makes the chair lightweight and easy to move about. Ideal for both residential and commercial spaces.Estimated Lead Time: 8 to 10 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Polished Chrome or Lacquered base options
- Plate Collection also includes Side, Arm and Office Chair versions
- Offered in 3 different leg color options
- Offered in 3 different upholstery material options
- Custom Fabric Options are available (COM)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
- Plate-70 Dimensions
- 30.3"W | 24.4"D | 28.3"H
- Seat height: 15"
- Seat width: 27.5"
Download Data Sheet PDF
- Information About Fabrics & Finishes:
- Lacquer Steel or Polished Chrome Base Finishes
- Divina Melange 2 - 100% New Wool
- Scuba: 100% Polyurethane
- Extrema/AU Synthetic leather: 63% Polyurethane 37% Cotton
Upholstery Fabric Options
Preview Melange 2 Color Sheet
Preview Kvadrat Scuba Collection
Preview Extrema/AU Synthetic Leather Options
Born in 1976 in Venice, designer Luca Nichetto studied at the Art Institute and afterwards attended Venice’s University Institute of Architecture. He obtained a degree in industrial design, and in 1999, began his career designing Murano glass for Salvati. In that same year, he began collaborating with Foscarini designing products and consulting. In 2006, he launched his own design firm Nichetto & Partners in Stockholm. Today, Nichetto designs for a wide variety of Italian and international companies, such as Kristalia.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.