Designed by Luca Nichetto, Plate 46/50 Armchair is a minimalist armchair, but with a versatility which would work well in many settings. Fluid lines shaped to fit the body and finished with sleek upholstery, result in an armchair that is not only aerodynamically pleasing, but very tactile and comfortable. The chair’s construction is employed by use of Kristalia’s advanced technology and sustainability concepts and practices.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Offered in two different seat size options
- Polished Chrome or Lacquered base options
- Plate Collection also includes Side, Task and Lounge Chair versions
- Offered in 3 different leg color options
- Offered in 3 different upholstery material options
- Custom Fabric Options are available (COM)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
- Information About Fabrics & Finishes:
- Lacquer Steel or Polished Chrome Base Finishes
- Divina Melange 2 - 100% New Wool
- Scuba: 100% Polyurethane
- Extrema/AU Synthetic leather: 63% Polyurethane 37% Cotton
- Upholstery Fabric Options
Preview Melange 2 Color Sheet
Preview Kvadrat Scuba Collection
Preview Extrema/AU Synthetic Leather Options
Born in 1976 in Venice, designer Luca Nichetto studied at the Art Institute and afterwards attended Venice’s University Institute of Architecture. He obtained a degree in industrial design, and in 1999, began his career designing Murano glass for Salvati. In that same year, he began collaborating with Foscarini designing products and consulting. In 2006, he launched his own design firm Nichetto & Partners in Stockholm. Today, Nichetto designs for a wide variety of Italian and international companies, such as Kristalia.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.