Designed by Luca Nichetto, Plate 46/50 Chair exudes a fluid aerodynamic shape to fit the body. It’s finished in sleek upholstery for ideal feel and comfort. This designer side chair makes a great addition to both home dining rooms as well as public spaces. The chair’s construction is employed by use of Kristalia’s advanced technology and sustainability concepts and practices.
Estimated Lead Time: 8 to 10 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 2
- Offered in two different seat size options
- Polished Chrome or Lacquered base options
- Plate Collection also includes Arm, Task and Lounge Chair versions
- Offered in 3 different leg color options
- Offered in 3 different upholstery material options
- Custom Fabric Options are available (COM)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
- Information About Fabrics & Finishes:
- Lacquer Steel or Polished Chrome Base Finishes
- Divina Melange 2 - 100% New Wool
- Scuba: 100% Polyurethane
- Extrema/AU Synthetic leather: 63% Polyurethane 37% Cotton
- Upholstery Fabric Options
Preview Melange 2 Color Sheet
Preview Kvadrat Scuba Collection
Preview Extrema/AU Synthetic Leather Options
Born in 1976 in Venice, designer Luca Nichetto studied at the Art Institute and afterwards attended Venice’s University Institute of Architecture. He obtained a degree in industrial design, and in 1999, began his career designing Murano glass for Salvati. In that same year, he began collaborating with Foscarini designing products and consulting. In 2006, he launched his own design firm Nichetto & Partners in Stockholm. Today, Nichetto designs for a wide variety of Italian and international companies, such as Kristalia.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.