The Plate 50 Office Chair is unlike any office chair you’ve ever encountered. In true Made in Italy tradition, Luca Nichetto’s bespoke chair is custom made with over 20 different hand cut fabric segments. Available in a variety of stylish colors and neutrals. It comes fully equipped with a gas hydraulic system which allows for full adjustability to any desired height/seated position. It is made of comfortable polyurethane with special support to the lumbar and thoracic areas of the back.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Polished Chrome or Lacquered base options
- Plate Collection also includes Arm, Side and Lounge Chair versions
- Offered in 3 different leg color options
- Offered in 3 different upholstery material options
- Custom Fabric Options are available (COM)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
- Information About Fabrics & Finishes:
- Lacquer Steel or Polished Chrome Base Finishes
- Divina Melange 2 - 100% New Wool
- Scuba: 100% Polyurethane
- Extrema/AU Synthetic leather: 63% Polyurethane 37% Cotton
Preview Melange 2 Color Sheet
Preview Kvadrat Scuba Collection
Preview Extrema/AU Synthetic Leather Options
Born in 1976 in Venice, designer Luca Nichetto studied at the Art Institute and afterwards attended Venice’s University Institute of Architecture. He obtained a degree in industrial design, and in 1999, began his career designing Murano glass for Salvati. In that same year, he began collaborating with Foscarini designing products and consulting. In 2006, he launched his own design firm Nichetto & Partners in Stockholm. Today, Nichetto designs for a wide variety of Italian and international companies, such as Kristalia.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.