Airfoil Coffee Table
Bring inspired mid-century modern style to home with the Airfoil Coffee Table. True to its namesake, designer Mark Daniel based the table’s beautiful elliptical profile base on an airplane wing’s “airfoil” section. The splayed and tapered legs support a slender, chamfered edge top that appears to float. Available in a myriad of material, finish and top shape options, the table is truly customizable to fit any space. Quick ship options include brushed brass legs or white legs and white top or Walnut top, mix and match to create the ideal look. Perfectly pair the table with a tailored tufted sofa for a touch of Mad Men style.
Available for quick ship.
- Available in walnut, marble or matt white top options
- Available in brushed brass or white metal base finishes
- Available only in the rectangular top option
- Material: Wooden top with steel frame & Support
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 14" H x 47" W x 24" D
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection