Sling Stacking Upholstered Stool
A minimalist play on modern form, the Sling Upholstered Barstool offers handsome seating for bar or island. It features a moulded plywood shell framed upholstered with top grain genuine leather or contract grade fabric and eco leather placed on a slender steel from back to base. Ideal for both home and public spaces, especially durable for high traffic environments such as the public bar or family kitchen. Available in wood and metal finish options.
Available for quick ship.
- Available in Black lacquer Frame with Brown or Black Eco-leather
- Additional finish options can be special ordered
- Material: Molded plywood seat with epoxy coated steel frame
- Stackable up to 4 units
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- Counter Height: H 34" W 18.5" D 19"
- Counter Seat Height: 24.5"
- Bar Height: H 41" W 18.5" D 19"
- Bar Seat Height: 30"
Download Data Sheet
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection