The essential stacking chair for modern interiors. The Traffic Chair by Orlandini & Radice is lightweight and practical yet boasts a rich persona. It’s the ideal modish stacking chair for both home and office. With a 4-leg base the Traffic can be stacked up to six chairs for major space-saving function. Available in a variety of frame finishes and shell material options including fabric upholstery or Ash, Oak and Walnut Canaletto multilayer. Made by Domitalia.
Available for Quickship
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 4
Notes: This product can only be purchased in sets of 4
- Comprised of steel frame with chrome or lacquered finishes
- Upholstered plywood seat and back
- Lacquered Sand, Red or White base frame finish options
- 69% PVC, 1% Polyurethane, 10% Cotton, 20% PES
- Stackable up to 6 chairs
- Tested for 50,000 abrasion resistance cycles
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting & Conference Rooms
Download Data Sheet PDF
Orlandini & Radice
Industrial designer Luccio Orlandini and architect Andrea Radice collaborate in creating modern furniture designs under the moniker of Orlandini & Radice. Both graduated from Polytechnic University of Milan and after a variety of work experience began to collaborate. Many of their furniture products are offered through Italian manufacturer Domitalia.
See Orlandini & Radici Collections
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.