DescriptionThe Angel Chair by Kubikoff is an authentic chair and easily one of the most recognizable designs of the past century. Angel Chair finds the perfect balance between modern art and durable materials. The molded polycarbonate seat is produced of ecologically friendly and recyclable materials. This cool “flying” chair Angel is the result of collaboration between designer Ruud Bos and Kubikoff lab. Not only a beautiful design, but furthermore specialty comfortable and from lasting quality. This eye-catcher fits well both to an ultramodern table and an antique table. The seat pad is available in various colors and can be purchased separately.
Available for quick ship.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Constructed of chrome, polycarbonate, & acrylic
- Various seat color choices available
- Clear shell option can be special ordered - ETA: 2-4 Weeks
- Base and legs made of Lucite & chrome
- Seat cushions available at added cost
- Legs: Transparent Acrylic, Polished Chrome or Black Metal
- Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 32.4" H x 18" W x 20.7" D
- Seat height: 17.9"
DesignerRuud Bos (1965),
“I started in 1993 with designing chairs for the contract market. I do this usually in direct contact with the end user. My specialty is to approach the design from the manufacturing point of view. This was achieved without losing sight on the good design of the product. The challenge in designing the Angel chair for Kubikoff was to create a low cost chair with a high-end design value. By introducing the new Angel chair, I think we have succeed in making good design more accessible for a wider range of people.”
See more: chair