Kay Chair | By Leonardo Rossano
The swivel chair Kay, designed by Leonardo Rossano for True Design, comes from the combination of two simple elements of bent plywood.
The seat wraps the armrests giving the illusion of the soft padding structural function. The result of this playful use of the materials is a nonchalant elegant chair that can be used in waiting and relax areas in offices or in an office zone in private spaces.
- Seat and backrest realized in multilayer beechwood, finished with natural oakwood veneer; seat padded with polyurethane foam and upholstered with fabric.
- 4 legs swivel aluminum base.
- The average lead time for True Design orders is 10 weeks.
- KA 1008 Aluminum Cross Swivel Base: 21.2"w | 24.4"d | 29.9"h | 17.3"sh
- KA 1005 Sled Base: 21.2"w | 24.4"d | 31.5"h | 18.1"sh
- KA 100C Aluminum Base on Casters: 21.2"w | 24.4"d | 31.5"h | 18.1"sh
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.