By B&T Design
DescriptionSleek, clear design paired with high quality extreme comfort makes the Bleecker Stacking Chair a perfect choice for modern side chair seating in most any setting. It's light, versatile and easily stackable vertically in the most compact way. The use of Plywood molded seat makes the chair light; its flexible steel frame and backrest construction promotes dynamic, comfortable sitting. This advantage makes them ideal in a variety of environments - both in public spaces, restaurants, and cafés and in the home. Chairs can also be securely connected in rows. Available in a variety of color options
Available for Quickship
- Plywood molded seat fully upholstered
- Metal sled base is offered in various color options
- Also offered in matching barstool & counter stool options
- Stock options are not designed to be stackable
- Stackable option can be requested for special orders
- Embedded plastic gliders on the bottom
- All RAL color options can be applied on special orders
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- 21"w x 23"d x 32"h
- Seat height: 18.5"
* Please e-mail us for 2D - 3D technical drawings.
Download Data Sheet
View Additional Images
NEW SABINE LINEN FABRIC
Download B&T Eco Leather Samples PDF
Download B&T Fabric Samples PDF
Camira Organic Wool Fabric Color Sheet
DesignerB&T Design Team (2004),
The innovative furniture and materials that provoke the emergence of the new designs are the main determining factor for the B&T Design team’s motivation and productivity. B&T Design team has adopted the concept of the ideal that favors the “quality product” rather than the “best selling product” while creating the beneficial relationship between the designer and the buyer.
See more: chair