Angel Pop Chair
DescriptionWith the Angel Pop Chair, Ruud Bos was able to form organic seat shells in order to create a seat that conform to the body's shape. After all he has created a modern, comfortable yet, functional chair. Angel Collection skillfully combines modern art with affordable yet durable materials to create perfectly balanced, functional furniture. Angel Pop Chair is sophisticated, and simple. The molded Polycarbonate seats are produced of ecologically friendly and recyclable. The Angel Pop Chair is a leather or fabric upholstered side chair sturdy enough to stand the test of time and sumptuous enough to be your modern dining chair of choice.
Available for quick ship.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Shell material: ABS covered with foam and upholstery in leather
- Base: Conical metal tube chromium-plated
- Feet: Transparent polycarbonate
- Cover is easily removable and washable
- Kubikoff Lab design shell and Ruud Bos design base
- Warranty (chair) One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Warranty (upholstery) Five year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
View Special Order Fabric Options
View Special Order Eco-Leather Options
- 32.5" H x 18" W x 21" D
- Seat height:18"
DesignerRuud Bos (1965),
“I started in 1993 with designing chairs for the contract market. I do this usually in direct contact with the end user. My specialty is to approach the design from the manufacturing point of view. This was achieved without losing sight on the good design of the product. The challenge in designing the Angel chair for Kubikoff was to create a low cost chair with a high-end design value. By introducing the new Angel chair, I think we have succeed in making good design more accessible for a wider range of people.”
See more: chair