Angel Tailored Armchair
DescriptionAnother landmark design from Ruud Bos, the Angel Tailored Armchair is a molded polycarbonate lounge armchair with flexible polyurethane padding consisting of clean, simple form sculpted to cradle the body. Angel Tailored Armchair is upholstered in Gabriel step or in Mélange fabric. The colors are permeated through the material so they remain vibrant even after years of hard use. The molded Polycarbonate seat is produced of eco- friendly and recyclable materials. Angel Collection skillfully combines modern art with affordable yet durable materials to create perfectly balanced, functional furniture.
Estimated Lead Time: 6 - 7 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Constructed of chrome, polycarbonate, & acrylic
- Upholstery in Gabriel step, Mélange fabric or Leather
- Base: Conical metal tube chromium plated
- Suitable for intensive use
- Legs: Transparent Acrylic, Polished Chrome or Black Metal
- Kubikoff Lab design shell and Ruud Bos design base
- Frame Warranty: Three year against manufacturer defects
- Upholstery Warranty: Five year against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
View Fabric Color Sheet PDF
- 24" W x 24.8" D x 32" H
- Arm height: 26"
- Seat height: 18"
Download Fabric Color Sheet PDF
DesignerRuud Bos (1965),
“I started in 1993 with designing chairs for the contract market. I do this usually in direct contact with the end user. My specialty is to approach the design from the manufacturing point of view. This was achieved without losing sight on the good design of the product. The challenge in designing the Angel chair for Kubikoff was to create a low cost chair with a high-end design value. By introducing the new Angel chair, I think we have succeed in making good design more accessible for a wider range of people.”
See more: chair