Bloom Lounge Chair
The Bloom Lounge Chair is a modern take on the classic molded plywood chair. Combining the warmth of laminated veneer construction with an upholstered seat and back, this chair is a comfortable addition to any contemporary lounging space.Steel swivel base. Swivel base with memory return. Always returns back to the original position. Ash plywood outer seat frame stained in walnut finish.
Available for quick ship.
- Steel swivel base with memory return.
- Always returns back to the original position.
- Ash plywood outer seat frame stained in the walnut finish.
- Contract grade brown leatherette upholstery.
- Also available in matching ottoman
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- 29" H x 25" W x 25" D
Download Data Sheet
- Base Colors
- Shell Finish Options
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection