DescriptionHigh power LED bulb becomes both lamp shade and light source with the Ceci Large Lamp by Sander Mulder. Playing off the stereotype of daily lives being imprinted in our mind, the designer was inspired by the artwork and quote by Magritte. Hang as single pendant or group several Ceci collection styles.
Estimated Lead Time: 3 to 5 weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Material: Pyrex Glass.
- LED type: 3 watt power LED, 80 lm, 4000K.
- Available in 6 different size and shape options
- Cable is Offered in 2 color options or custom color options
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in the Netherlands
- Designed by Sander Mulder, 2007
- Standard Size: 4.3" x 2.4"
- XL Size: 7.1" x 5.1"
- T6 Size: 11.5" x 1.6"
- T14 Size: 7.5" x 6.3"
- T20 Size: 9" W x 3.5" D
- Par Size: 5.5" W x 4.7" D
DesignerSander Mulder (1978),
Born in 1978, he started studying design in 1996, sparked by the creativity and ingenuity he displayed as a child. It soon hit home; this would become his life long passion. His successful graduation from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2002, resulted in the start-up of his own design studio. His work is a combination of strong lines, subtle details, innovative techniques and bold statements. Archetypes and their interpretation / acceptation by mankind are a never-ending source of inspiration.
See Sander Mulder Collections
PLEASE SEE ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL DETAILS
See more: Lighting