Defined by its “z” shaped profile, the stackable Zag collection features sturdy sled leg frame that terminates into a small arm rest, that also functions as a handle. A fully upholstered seat and back complements the soft curves of the frame.
Available for quick ship.
- Powder-coated steel tube frame supports upholstered seat and back.
- BIFMA certified.
- Contract grade.
- COM/COL program available.
- If out of stock, item typically ships in 12-14 weeks.
- Materials:Powder coated steel, moulded plywood, 100% polyester upholstery
- Upholstery:Series 2 & 3 fabric, Martindale count exceeds 100K
- COM Requirement:1.4 sq yds
- Certifications:Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.4. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA M7.1 VOC emissions standards for office furniture.
- Care & Cleaning:Clean and dust legs with a damp cloth. Gently blot spills on upholstery and clean with a specialty fabric clean.
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.