D-Light Stacking Fabric Chair
DescriptionThe D-light Stacking Fabric Chair by Kubikoff Lab is a modern stacking chair with handsome aesthetics and functional design. Its made with a tubular iron structure covered in a wool-like polyester cover. Monocolor covers are suitable for contract market and for outdoor use. Also available with original graphic designs by Francesca Landi.
Available for quick ship.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Elegant D-light chair by Kubikoff Lab in tubular iron structure
- Monocolor covers are suitable for contract market and for outdoor use.
- Can be stacked
- Cover is easily removable and washable
- Base: Metal black powder-coated base
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 34" H x 21" W x 16.5" D
- Seat height: 20"
Established in 2004 the Kubikoff project is the result of an international spirit and Italian labor. The winning commercial idea is to release onto the market immediately recognizable products at an accessible price. The brand received considerable interest at the Milan Furniture Show in 2006 and again in 2012 with newly released products. Internationality, technology, flexibility, modularity and vivacity are the terms that Kubikoff extracts from the history of design. The most remarkable result, however, is the optimism and euphoria of solutions, the versatility of shapes and matching of constantly new combinations. Shapes that attract with their contrasts and conquer with their aesthetic appeal.
See more: chair