Diamond Counter Stool
DescriptionThe Diamond Counter Stool is a modern bar stool in counter height designed with both form and function in mind. Stolt Design brings both the brilliant geometry of the diamond shape and practical functionality together in one stunning design. The Polycarbonate shell is produced of ecologically friendly and recyclable. Diamond counter stool feature a Polycarbonate Shell in clear transparent; base is chrome-plated steel with plastic glides. The transparent, polycarbonate seat is recommended for high-usage, indoor and outdoor areas.
Available for quick ship.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Polycarbonate Shell in clear transparent, smoke, black or white
- Available in several base types
- Also Available in Black Genuine Leather Seat Option
- Feet: Plastic glides
- Base: Chrome-plated, white or black powder-coated base
- Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 24.5" H x 15.8" W x 15.8" D
is a young and open-minded design trio based in Oslo, Norway. Three fellow students graduated from the department of Product Design, at Akershus University College, created Stolt Design. The designers share both knowledge and passion for their work. They approach their designs from a problem-solving point of view, and work to design long-lasting products to market with an eye for quality, functionality and high user value. Stolt Design uses the company as a platform to promote both individual and collective work, and uses each other for quality assurances of the designs.
See more: Stool