Diamond Pop Chair
DescriptionStolt Design and Kubikoff Lab together designed the Diamond Pop Chair believing that “design should serve not only to the visual senses but to form and function as well. Diamond side chair is a pure design brilliance from top to bottom. The Polycarbonate shell is produced of ecologically friendly and recyclable. The Diamond Pop Chair is a leather-upholstered side chair with various base options. It is sturdy enough to stand the test of time and sumptuous enough to be your modern dining chair of choice.
Available for quick ship.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Shell material: ABS covered with foam and upholstery in leather
- Seat color choices available
- Cover is easily removable and washable
- Base: Chrome-plated, white or black powder-coated base
- Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Warranty (upholstery): Five year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
View Special Order Fabric Options
View Special Order Eco-Leather Options
- 32.5" H x 18" W x 20.8" D
- Seat height: 18"
is a young and open-minded design trio based in Oslo, Norway. Three fellow students graduated from the department of Product Design, at Akershus University College, created Stolt Design. The designers share both knowledge and passion for their work. They approach their designs from a problem-solving point of view, and work to design long-lasting products to market with an eye for quality, functionality and high user value. Stolt Design uses the company as a platform to promote both individual and collective work, and uses each other for quality assurances of the designs.
See more: chair