Domitalia's Echo Stacking Chair by Arter & Citton offers fine Italian aesthetics and function with its curvy form and stackable design. Features include a fiberglass polypropylene shell and lacquered steel frame. Available in six shell colors and three base finishes. Made in Italy.
Available for Quickship
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 4
Notes: This product can only be purchased in sets of 4
Please email us for shipments outside United States
- Shell made from fiberglass polypropylene
- Base is offered in aluminum, polished chrome or lacquered white
- Ecological productive process and a recyclable material
- Stackable up to six chairs per stack
- Sold in Sets of Four
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Outdoor
Download Data Sheet PDF
Arter & Citton
was founded in 1990 by Alberto Werner Arter and Fabrizio Citton. With a primary focus in industrial design, architecture, interior design and graphics, the firm began work in Switzerland. After a short time, they re-established themselves in Italy near Venice. Since, they have experienced much success in the art world as well as completing numerous architectural and design projects. Today, we introduce their designs in collaboration with Domitalia including Echo SGB Bartstool, Stone-T Table and Crystal Chair.
See Arter & Citton Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.