A modern take on the classic Chinese armchair, the Fullerton is defined by a soft, continuous steel leg that frames a moulded plywood shell. The back seamlessly terminates into the steel frame, and the waterfall front edge of the seat contributes to this chair’s comfortable sit.In Stock: Ships in 1-2 weeks
- Formed steel tube frame supports plywood seat shell.
- BIFMA certified.
- Contract grade.
- Stackable, not recommended stacking more than 4 units.
- If out of stock, item typically ships in 12-14 weeks.
- Very sturdy structure for high traffic environment.
- Formed steel tube legs. Moulded plywood internal structure.
- Suitable for any residential or commercial space.
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.