The unique lines of the Fullerton Bar Stool offer a new take on minimal design. The molded plywood chair and epoxy coated steel frame are contract grade and available in bar and counter heights. Seat height: 24.5"
Available for quick ship.
- Very sturdy structure for high traffic environment.
- Formed steel tube legs. Moulded plywood internal structure.
- Suitable for any residential or commercial space.
- Product testing protocol: ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2011
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- 29" H x 19" W x 19" D Counter Stool
- 35" H x 19" W x 19" D Bar Stool
Download Data Sheet
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection