Hanna Sled Stacking Chair
DescriptionWith a casual yet elegant wood persona, this sled side stackable chair by Antonio Basile makes an ideal addition to today’s modern dining rooms. The Hanna Sled Chair features a slightly curved back and straightforward seat set atop a sturdy wood sled chair base. Offered in a variety of elegant finishes.
- Available in Painted Finish or in Natural Veneers
- Core Veneer is made with Birch
- Painted Finish Face Veneer is made with Ash
- Natural Veneer is made with Maple, Oak or Walnut
- Matte color painting is being applied on Painted Finish Options
- Clear coat on wood is being applied on Natural Veneer Options
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- Commercially Graded
- 29.75" H x 16.75" W x 18.5" D
- Seat Height: 17.75"
- Weight: 9.1 Pounds
Italian-born Antonio Basile has been designing furniture for over 26 years. He keeps his design approach fresh by traveling the world to meet other like-minded designers and stay current on new technologies and manufacturing techniques. While high profile industry professionals are specifying Basile’s designs in their interior projects, his noteworthy Hanna range of modern timber furnishings is offered both commercially and publicly through OSidea.
See more: chair