Heron Conic Base Chair
By B&T Design
DescriptionThe Heron Conic Chair has distinct design nuances inspired by the past whilst having current comfort stylings for today’s hurried lifestyles. The designer drew inspiration from the Greek mathematician Alexandria for this line of modern seating. The chair comes with a conic style base in wood or metal. The chair’s upholstery can be chosen to suit your space from a range of leather, eco-leather and fabric options. Designed by B & T.
Estimated Lead Time: 7-8 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Wood Leg Options: walnut, natural, dark walnut and black
- Metal Base options: polished or matt chrome, copper, bronze
- Also offered with spider, curled or solid round swivel base options
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 1.4 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 1.8 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Download Data Sheet PDF
- 19.7"W | 24.8"D | 33"H
Seat height: 17.3"
Camira Organic Wool Fabric Color Sheet
DesignerB&T Design Team (2004),
The innovative furniture and materials that provoke the emergence of the new designs are the main determining factor for the B&T Design team’s motivation and productivity. B&T Design team has adopted the concept of the ideal that favors the “quality product” rather than the “best selling product” while creating the beneficial relationship between the designer and the buyer.
See more: chair