Heron Curled Chair
By B&T Design
DescriptionNamed for the Greek mathematician of Alexandria, the Heron Curled Chair’s base is reminiscent of his wind wheel inventions. This creative seating design sits at the intersection of style and comfort with the intrinsic wisdom inherent in B & T Design’s creative team. The chair’s shell is a shape inspired by mid-century modern design and comes in a wonderful array of colors and upholstery options to suit your space. Designed by B&T.
Estimated Lead Time: 7-8 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Curled metal base in various color and finish options
- Metal Base options: polished or matt chrome, copper, bronze
- Also offered with spider, conic and solid round swivel base options
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 1.4 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 1.8 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Download Data Sheet PDF
- 19.7"W | 24.8"D | 33"H
Seat height: 17.3"
Camira Organic Wool Fabric Color Sheet
DesignerB&T Design Team (2004),
The innovative furniture and materials that provoke the emergence of the new designs are the main determining factor for the B&T Design team’s motivation and productivity. B&T Design team has adopted the concept of the ideal that favors the “quality product” rather than the “best selling product” while creating the beneficial relationship between the designer and the buyer.
See more: chair