Icon Pop Chair
DescriptionThe Icon Pop Chair by Kubikoff pays homage to the mid-century Eames chair, while offering contemporary flair and all-new construction. This is an authentic chair and easily one of the most important and recognizable designs of the twentieth century. The Icon Collection skillfully combines modern art with affordable yet durable materials to create perfectly balanced, functional furniture. This collection of premium seating is not only lean and modern but also, playful and functional as well as sleek, sophisticated, and beautifully simple. The ABS Shell is produced of ecologically friendly and recyclable materials. The Icon Pop Chair is a leather-upholstered side chair with various base options. It is sturdy enough to stand the test of time and sumptuous enough to be your modern dining chair of choice.
Available for quick ship.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Shell material: ABS covered with foam and upholstery in leather
- Seat color choices available
- Cover is easily removable and washable
- Base: Wood combined with CNC Technology
- Base Finishes: Natural ashwood or walnut base
- Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Warranty (upholstery): Five year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
View Special Order Fabric Options
View Special Order Eco-Leather Options
- 32.8" H x 18.7" W x 21.1" D
- Seat height: 18"
DesignerSander Mulder (1978),
Born in 1978, he started studying design in 1996, sparked by the creativity and ingenuity he displayed as a child. It soon hit home; this would become his life long passion. His successful graduation from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2002, resulted in the start-up of his own design studio. His work is a combination of strong lines, subtle details, innovative techniques and bold statements. Archetypes and their interpretation / acceptation by mankind are a never-ending source of inspiration.
See more: chair