By B&T Design
DescriptionDesigned by Alp Nugoglu, the Leo Bench fits nicely in any modern home or public space. Its unique design concept boasts elements most modern benches don't have twin seats with a table in the middle. The chairs sit on top of a four legged metal base. Made from molded fiberglass reinforced with polypropolyene, the chair shell is avalable in a myriad of colors from brilliant orange to refined navy. The base is available in polished chrome, matte chrome and static paint.
Estimated Lead Time: 7-9 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Molded fiberglass reinforced PP chair shell
- Metal bases with Polished chrome, matt chrome or static paint
- Can be special ordered for outdoor use
- Can be special ordered for additional color options
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Two Seater: 40"W | 21.3"D | 32"H
- Two Seater w/side table : 57.5"W | 21.3"D | 32"H
- Three Seater: 62"W | 21.3"D | 32"H
- Four Seater: 84.6"W | 21.3"D | 32"H
- Seat height: 17"
DesignerAlp Nuhoglu (1965),
has completed his academic education in Mimar Sinan University, at the department of Industrial Products Designing. By 1988 he has found the furniture design firm DOR. Alp has been working at B&T from 2000, as one of the designers and as the design director.
See more: Bench