Leo Stacking Chair
By B&T Design
DescriptionThe Leo Stacking Chair by Alp Nuhoglu for B & T has a lilt to its back design akin to that of Saarinen's Tulip Chair making it a perfect modern chair for dining. Although, the rest of this stackable chair is the designer's own genius. Produced by polypropylene by injection method. Available in matte or glossy chrome plated or electrostatic powder coated in various colors.
Available for Quickship
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Molded fiberglass reinforced PP chair shell
- Supported by steel springs and steel fully upholstered legs
- Base options: Polished chrome, matt chrome, static paint
- Can be special ordered for outdoor use
- Can be made with arms for special orders
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Download High-Res Images
- 19"W | 19"D | 31"H
- Seat height: 18"
DesignerAlp Nuhoglu (1965),
has completed his academic education in Mimar Sinan University, at the department of Industrial Products Designing. By 1988 he has found the furniture design firm DOR. Alp has been working at B&T from 2000, as one of the designers and as the design director.
See more: chair