The slender silhouettes and pared-back aesthetics of M.A.D.’s Lolli Chairs resonate best with minimalist decors. Offered with various base options for special orders, these chairs offer comfortable seating ideal for both home and contract settings. Lightly padded and covered in a light grey fabric for slimline appearance, this double-crochet upholstered chair comes with a stylish steel legs. The base is made from steel with epoxy coating and color finish options. Seat and base options allow for seamless customization with their intended environment. Designed by Mark Daniel.
Available for quick ship.
- Available only in light grey fabric shell
- Available in 4-legged black powder coating legs
- Also offered in sled base with black powder coating
- Moulded plywood shell. Double layered fabric upholstery
- Additional color options can be special ordered
- Base: steel frame
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 32.5" H x 18" W x 21" D Sled Base
- 30" H x 17" W x 19" D 4-LEGS Base
- Seat Height: 32"
- Weight: 15lbs
Download Data Sheet PDF
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection