Lolli Stacking Stool
DescriptionThe slender silhouettes and pared-back aesthetics of M.A.D.’s Lolli Stools resonate best with minimalist decors. Offered only in bar heights, these stools offer comfortable seating ideal for both home and contract settings. The plywood seat with slight curved back is upholstered in a range of color and fabric options. The sled base is made from steel with epoxy coating and color finish options. Seat and base options allow for seamless customization with their intended environment. Designed by Mark Daniel.
Available for quick ship.
- Available in light & dark grey tweed fabric options
- Available only with black powder coating legs
- Additional color options can be special ordered
- Minimum special order requirement is 24 units
- Material: Molded plywood upholstered shell with steel frame
- Stackable up to 4 units
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- Bar Height: H 33" W 19" D 21"
- Seat Height: 30"
- Counter Height: H 27" W 19" D 21"
- Seat Height: 24"
- Weight: 18lbs
Download Data Sheet
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection