Long Horn Deluxe Excess Sofa Bed
DescriptionThe Longhorn Deluxe Excess Sofa is highlighted by an avant-garde multifunctional and convertible sofa design. Designed by Per Weiss for Innovation, it converts from extra wide sofa to queen bed with 10” iComfort excess mattress w/ inner pocket springs for optimal sleeping comfort. Available in natural or dark grey fabric with front stainless legs and white wheels on back. Made in Denmark.
Available for Quickship
212Concept is an Authorized Dealer for the Innovation Collection.
- A multifunctional and modular convertible sofa bed
- Upholstery: Fabric with foam pocket spring mattress
- Two Deluxe cushions included
- Wheels: White powder-coated steel wheels at the back
- Legs: Stainless Steel legs in the front
- Mattress Comfort: 10" W/Pocket Springs
- Use of Flame Retardant Chemicals: None
- Martindale Rub Test: More than 100.000 rubs
- Environmentally Friendly Material: Recyclable Waste, Plastic and Metal
- Residual, Combustible Waste is incinerated in Low-Pollution Plants
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- 83"W | 45 - 55"D | 31"H
- Seat height: 15"
- Total Weight: 229 lbs"
As head of Innovation’s design department since 1989, Per Weiss is the driving force behind the manufacturer’s creative collections of Scandinavian-inspired convertible furnishings. Weiss was born in Denmark in 1959 and started his design career while attending the School of Architecture in Aurthus. His innovative furniture designs for Innovation include the Splitback Sofa, Zeal Daybed and Clubber Lounge Chair.See Per Weiss Collection