Mark 1 Armchair
DescriptionWith a nod to mid-century modern style, this industrial style armchair translates across many design styles from industrial modern to vintage eclectic. the Mark 1 Armchair's seat is made from hand-finished Baltic Birchwood and frame from hot rolled steel. Designed by Marco Pecota. Available as side chair. Some assembly required.
Available for quick ship.
Please email us for lower shipping rates to Canada
- Heavy-gauge steel material and efficient welding joints
- Base can be custom ordered in Painted Finish
- Seating and Backrest are made with Baltic Birch Ply
- The Chair Frame is made with Hand finished hot rolled Steel
- Heavy duty commercial product for bars and restaurants
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 31.75" H x 16" W x 21.75" D
- Weight: 21 Pounds
- 4" H x 36" W x 24" D
- Weight: 25 Pounds
Noted as a Renaissance man, multidisciplinary artist Marco Pecota has spent his life driven by a passion for design. Mapping out imaginary tree forts and drawing fantastical spacecraft during his childhood years has given way to designing and manufacturing bold industrial-inspired furnishings and interior spaces as founder and lead designer of Pekota Design, his Canada-based industrial design firm. In addition to his retail furniture lines, Pecota is proprietor of the popular Toronto retail store and design venue, Metropolis Living. See Marco Pecota Collection