DescriptionAn evolution of the Titus line, this artisan made table retains a bold quality and industrial edge tempered by elegance. The Nautilus Table by Marco Pecota brings an eye-catching presence to any residential dining room or office conference room. The heavy metal dining table is constructed of Hand-Finished Hot Rolled Steel, Solid Ash wood and tempered glass. It is designed and made in Canada. Some assembly required.
Available for quick ship.
Please email us for lower shipping rates to Canada
- Heavy-gauge steel material and efficient welding joints
- Base can be custom ordered in Painted Finish
- Top is made with Solid Ash and Tempered Glass
- The Table Frame is made with Hand finished hot rolled Steel
- Heavy duty commercial product for bars and restaurants
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 30" H x 120" W x 42" D
- Weight: 230 Pounds
Noted as a Renaissance man, multidisciplinary artist Marco Pecota has spent his life driven by a passion for design. Mapping out imaginary tree forts and drawing fantastical spacecraft during his childhood years has given way to designing and manufacturing bold industrial-inspired furnishings and interior spaces as founder and lead designer of Pekota Design, his Canada-based industrial design firm. In addition to his retail furniture lines, Pecota is proprietor of the popular Toronto retail store and design venue, Metropolis Living. See Marco Pecota Collection