Pekota Counter Stool
DescriptionWith its elegant Art Deco design and strong construction, the Pekota Counter Stool brings bold aesthetics and durable function to the home and restaurant bar. Designed by Marco Pecota from hand finished hot rolled steel and Baltic Birchwood. Available in bar and counter heights. It is designed and made in Canada. Some assembly required.
Available for quick ship.
Please email us for lower shipping rates to Canada
- Heavy-gauge steel material and efficient welding joints
- Base can be custom ordered in Painted Finish
- Seating and Backrest are made with Baltic Birch Ply
- The Stool Frame is made with Hand finished hot rolled Steel
- Heavy duty commercial product for bars and restaurants
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 32" H x 15.2" W x 19.2" D
- Weight: 29 Pounds
- 4" H x 33" W x 21" D
- Weight: 34 Pounds
Noted as a Renaissance man, multidisciplinary artist Marco Pecota has spent his life driven by a passion for design. Mapping out imaginary tree forts and drawing fantastical spacecraft during his childhood years has given way to designing and manufacturing bold industrial-inspired furnishings and interior spaces as founder and lead designer of Pekota Design, his Canada-based industrial design firm. In addition to his retail furniture lines, Pecota is proprietor of the popular Toronto retail store and design venue, Metropolis Living. See Marco Pecota Collection