Resonate Outdoor Stackable Chair
The sleek, modern design of M.A.D's Resonate Chair by Mark Daniel makes it perfect for anywhere in your outdoor. Resonate has a steel wire construction that has undergone electrophoresis to result in water repellant characteristics that prevent the chair from rusting. The wire is then powder coated in several bold colors. With it's unique eclectic silhouette easily transitions into any interior setting. Stackable and is easy to clean. Cushion sold separately.
Available for Quickship
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor
- Water repellent & rust resistant.
- Offered in white or black color options
- Also offered in matching armchair, stool and table options
- Stackable up to 6 chairs
- Cushions are offered separately
- Certified contract grade durability
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
View Additional Images
Download Data Sheet PDF
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection