DescriptionSander Mulder and Kubikoff Lab collaboratively designed the Slice Chair believing that “design should serve not only to the eye but to form and function as well." Slice is pure design brilliance from top to bottom, starting with its stunning light and elegant legs. The deep seat pocket and waterfall seat edge keep you comfortable by reducing pressure on the backs of thighs. The Polycarbonate shell is produced of ecologically friendly and recyclable materials. This authentic chair is sturdy enough to stand the test of time and sumptuous enough to be your modern dining chair of choice. The seat pad is available in various colors and can be purchased separately.
Available for Quickship
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Polycarbonate Shell in clear transparent, white and many other colors
- Various seat color choices available
- Clear shell option can be special ordered - ETA: 2-4 Weeks
- Seat cushions available at added cost
- Base: White powder-coated with American ashwood natural
- Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 32.4" H x 18.5" W x 21.2" D
- Seat height: 18"
DesignerSander Mulder (1978),
Born in 1978, he started studying design in 1996, sparked by the creativity and ingenuity he displayed as a child. It soon hit home; this would become his life long passion. His successful graduation from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2002, resulted in the start-up of his own design studio. His work is a combination of strong lines, subtle details, innovative techniques and bold statements. Archetypes and their interpretation / acceptation by mankind are a never-ending source of inspiration.
See more: chair