Slice Pop Chair
DescriptionWith form, function and elegant aesthetics held equally in mind, Sander Mulder and Kubikoff Lab collaboratively-designed the Slice Pop Chair. The result? Pure design brilliance from top to bottom, starting with its stunning light and elegant legs. The deep seat pocket and waterfall seat edge keep you comfortable by reducing pressure on the backs of thighs. The Polycarbonate shell is produced of ecologically friendly and recyclable materials. This authentic chair is sturdy enough to stand the test of time and sumptuous enough to be your modern dining chair of choice. The seat pad is available in various colors and can be purchased separately.
Available for Quickship
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Polycarbonate Shell in clear transparent or white
- Seat color choices available
- Cover is easily removable and washable
- Base: White powder-coated with American ashwood natural
- Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Warranty (upholstery) Five year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
View Special Order Fabric Options
View Special Order Eco-Leather Options
- 32.4" H x 18.5" W x 21.1" D
- Seat height: 18"
DesignerSander Mulder (1978),
Born in 1978, he started studying design in 1996, sparked by the creativity and ingenuity he displayed as a child. It soon hit home; this would become his life long passion. His successful graduation from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2002, resulted in the start-up of his own design studio. His work is a combination of strong lines, subtle details, innovative techniques and bold statements. Archetypes and their interpretation / acceptation by mankind are a never-ending source of inspiration.
See more: chair