Our best-selling collection, the Sling ticks all the boxes, modern, comfortable and functional. Available with a plywood or upholstered seat, the Sling features a rear leg which follows the angle of the back, becoming both a structural support and design feature at the same time.Available for quick ship.
- BIFMA certified.
- The stool stacks for easy shipping and storage; stacking more than four chairs is not recommended.
- Very sturdy structure for high traffic environments.
- Suitable for any residential or commercial space.
- Bar stool, counter stool, and lounge chair also available for coordinated seating.
- If out of stock, item typically ships in 12-14 weeks.
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.