Sling Lounge Chair
DescriptionM.A.D.’s original minimalist lounge chair gets a boost of supreme style and comfort with the addition of premium upholstery and thick poly cushioning. The Sling Upholstered Lounge Chair still remains highly durable and ideal for high traffic spaces, but now boasts a more inviting silhouette with amped modern aesthetic. The chair’s shell is crafted from moulded Ash plywood, then dressed in choice of top grain leather, eco-leather or fine fabric in a range of dark and light neutral hues. Its sturdy steel frame and base comes finished in UV resistant epoxy in two colors—white or black. The perfect perch for the modern living room, or busy dining areas. Designed by Mark Daniel.
Available for quick ship.
- Available in Black lacquer Frame with Brown Eco-Leather
- Available in Black lacquer Frame with Black Eco-Leather
- Grey Fabric or Eco-Leather options can be special ordered
- Polished Chrome frame can also be special ordered
- Matching Ottoman is for special orders only
- Also offered in matching dining chair & stool
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
Download High-Res Images
- 27" W | 29" D |27.5" H
- Seat Height: 14"
Download Data Sheet
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection