Estimated Lead Time: 12 weeks
212Concept is the Authorized Dealer for the Innovation Collection
- Back rest splits in two individually adjustable parts & three positions
- Upholstery: Fabric or Leather with foam pocket spring mattress
- Frame: Black Powder-Coated Steel
- Offered in Lacquered Oak Leg Finish
- Mattress Comfort: 7" W/Pocket Springs
- Use of Flame Retardant Chemicals: None
- Martindale Rub Test: More than 100.000 rubs
- Environmentally Friendly Material: Recyclable Waste, Plastic and Metal
- Residual, Combustible Waste is incinerated in Low-Pollution Plants
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
View Complete Fabric Options
- 92"W | 35 - 45"D | 31"H
- Seat height: 15"
- Seat height: 22"
- Total Weight: 195 lbs"
As head of Innovation’s design department since 1989, Per Weiss is the driving force behind the manufacturer’s creative collections of Scandinavian-inspired convertible furnishings. Weiss was born in Denmark in 1959 and started his design career while attending the School of Architecture in Aurthus. His innovative furniture designs for Innovation include the Splitback Sofa, Zeal Daybed and Clubber Lounge Chair.See Per Weiss Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.