Titus Bistro Table
DescriptionWith both vintage and modern style nuances, the Titus Bistro Table features an unapologetic bold yet beautiful vintage style bistro table design realized in richly stained wood and hot rolled steel. This small table’s design and strong construction makes it perfect for today’s home and commercial dining spaces. Available in choice of Ash or Baltic Birch wood. Designed by Marco Pecota. Made in Canada. It is designed and made in Canada. Some assembly required.
Available for quick ship.
Please email us for lower shipping rates to Canada
- Heavy-gauge steel material and efficient welding joints
- Base can be custom ordered in Painted Finish
- Top is made with Baltic Birch Ply, Solid Ash or Tempered Glass
- The Table Frame is made with Hand finished hot rolled Steel
- Heavy duty commercial product for bars and restaurants
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 29" H x 24" W x 30" D
- Weight: 45 Pounds
- 6" H x 31" W x 25" D
- Weight: 50 Pounds
Noted as a Renaissance man, multidisciplinary artist Marco Pecota has spent his life driven by a passion for design. Mapping out imaginary tree forts and drawing fantastical spacecraft during his childhood years has given way to designing and manufacturing bold industrial-inspired furnishings and interior spaces as founder and lead designer of Pekota Design, his Canada-based industrial design firm. In addition to his retail furniture lines, Pecota is proprietor of the popular Toronto retail store and design venue, Metropolis Living. See Marco Pecota Collection