Titus Mini Shelf
DescriptionInspired by its designer’s love of vintage and modern art furniture, the Titus Mini Shelf is one of Marco Pecota’s early works. These white bookshelves is easily adjustable and versatile enough for home and office. Made from Oak wood and hot rolled steel, in several color choices. Full and half shelf versions available. Designed by Marco Pecota. It is designed and made in Canada. Some assembly required.
Available for quick ship.
Please email us for lower shipping rates to Canada
- Heavy-gauge steel material and efficient welding joints
- Steel Frame can be custom ordered in Painted Finish
- Wooden Shelves are made out of Oak
- The Frame is made with Hand finished hot rolled Steel
- Heavy duty commercial product for bars and restaurants
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 17.5" H x 36.5" W x 10.5" D
- Weight: 40 Pounds
- 12" H x 37" W x 12" D
- Weight: 45 Pounds
Noted as a Renaissance man, multidisciplinary artist Marco Pecota has spent his life driven by a passion for design. Mapping out imaginary tree forts and drawing fantastical spacecraft during his childhood years has given way to designing and manufacturing bold industrial-inspired furnishings and interior spaces as founder and lead designer of Pekota Design, his Canada-based industrial design firm. In addition to his retail furniture lines, Pecota is proprietor of the popular Toronto retail store and design venue, Metropolis Living. See Marco Pecota Collection