Trace Stacking Chair
M.A.D.’s original minimalist stacking chair gets a boost of supreme style and comfort with the addition of stitched leather seat and back. The Trace Stackable Chair remains highly durable and ideal for high traffic spaces, The chair’s minimal and light weight frame is crafted from powder coated steel wire, then dressed in regenerated leather. The perfect perch for the modern living room, or busy dining areas. Designed by Mark Daniel.
Available for quick ship.
- Materials: Steel frame and leather seat and back rest
- Available only in light brown regenerated leather with black metal frame
- Additional colors are available for volume orders
- Stackable up to 8 units
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
View All Images
- 32.7" H x 21" W x 21" D
- Seat Height: 18"
Download Data Sheet
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection