Boasting a slender sled base in six colorways, the Traffic-T Chair brings comfort and style to the contemporary dining room or office. Its up-to-date design is fresh and airy with retro nuances. The chair’s shell comes in various options of fabric upholstery or sleek wood in Ash, Oak or Walnut Canaletto multilayer. Designed by Orlandini & Radice for Domitalia.
Available for Quickship
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 4
Notes: This product can only be purchased in sets of 4
- Comprised of steel frame with chrome or lacquered finishes
- Upholstered plywood seat and back
- Lacquered White, Black or Chrome base frame finish options
- 69% PVC, 1% Polyurethane, 10% Cotton, 20% PES
- Stackable up to 4 chairs
- Tested for 50,000 abrasion resistance cycles
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting & Conference Rooms
Download Data Sheet PDF
Orlandini & Radice
Industrial designer Luccio Orlandini and architect Andrea Radice collaborate in creating modern furniture designs under the moniker of Orlandini & Radice. Both graduated from Polytechnic University of Milan and after a variety of work experience began to collaborate. Many of their furniture products are offered through Italian manufacturer Domitalia.
See Orlandini & Radici Collections
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.